|Job Location(s):||Boise, ID|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Application Deadline:||Not specified|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Period of Employment:||Open|
|Type of Compensation:||Paid|
|Starting Salary Range:|
|College Credits Earned:||No|
|Required Student Status:||Open|
|Related Categories:||Accounting - General, College and Internships|
CliftonLarsonAllen, a top 10 national CPA firm with more than 50 years of experience of providing excellent service to our clients and great career opportunities for our people, wants you to join our team! At CliftonLarsonAllen, you will gain the experiences and training needed for you to build a great career in your chosen industry. We develop outstanding professionals and leaders who grow with our firm and who help our firm grow.
We are seeking an intern to join our Boise office. As an intern, you will be responsible for performing a variety of client assignments across a broad spectrum of industries and service areas. You'll utilize your accounting educational background to provide excellent client service and help our clients reach their goals.
* Participate on audits; prepare corporate, partnership, and individual tax returns; and complete special projects utilizing various software programs.
* Work with a variety of associates, senior accountants, managers, and partners on assigned projects, building strong relationships in the firm and gaining exposure to the knowledge and talents of many people.
* Demonstrate drive and determination as you gain exposure to multiple industries through the audit and tax preparation processes.
* Gain exposure to a variety of client situations to develop your business skills
* Completed or working toward 4-year college degree in Accounting or related field
* Achieving credit requirements to sit for CPA exam
* 3.0 GPA minimum
* Basic PC/SS experience
* Ability to travel to client sites
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Analytical, yet creative thinking which will enable effective decision making to take place.
* Strong goal orientation/self-motivation.
* Ability to handle pressure in a positive professional manner.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
At CLA, we are a firm where people want to work, with multiple career paths available to grow professionally and personally. CLA's culture is built on the foundation of leadership, ownership, and entrepreneurship enabling exceptionally talented, committed people to bring the CLA vision to life. Our firm is a place which attracts bright individuals passionate about exploring their potential, learning from experienced leaders in their industries, trying new things, and applying themselves in their entirety to the work they do each day.