What you will do
You will conduct daily delivery tasks to customer facilities, job sites. When not out making deliveries or running transfers, you will conduct warehouse duties such as loading/unloading deliveries, picking materials for next day orders, assist in the receiving and put away of replenishment stock, and sweeping and general clean up to ensure a safe, clean work environment.
How you will do it
- Load delivery trucks to meet delivery schedule and in the proper fashion to secure product from damage.
- Our delivery area Hainesport, NJ and surrounding area
- Operate Forklift in a safe manner.
- Deliver orders in safe and undamaged manner in 26' company truck that meet the needs and schedule/demand of our customers, as required by Store Manager
- Communicates in professional and courteous manner, daily with customers via face-to-face interaction, phone, e-mail, or other means necessary to provide best in class service.
- Works closely with other vital departments such as Inside & outside Sales team and Customer Service.
- Receive returned product from customers - inspecting for damage, check packing slip for product accuracy, and securing returning product to ensure safe and undamaged return.
- Perform Daily Truck List.
- Other duties may be assigned
What we look for
- High School diploma or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Experience with driving a 26' box truck
- Experience operating a Forklift
- Ability to pass a driving test.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including email and Microsoft Office software.
- Positive interpersonal skills and decision-making abilities.
- Professional and polite communication skills needed.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess a valid driver's license and driving record that meets companyrequirements (please provide a copy of MVR with your resume)
- Experience related to Customer Service, warehouse operations in large volume distribution center.
HIRING HOURLY RANGE: $19.90 - $27.35(Hourly rate to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.) This position includes a competitive benefits package. For details, please visit the Employee Benefits tab on our main careers page at https://www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination rights as a candidate, visit . If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit .